New international website of PTB-PVDA
The Workers' Party of Belgium (PTB-PVDA) launches its new international website. Through this site, you can learn more about our party in four languages: English, French, German and Spanish.
The Workers' Party of Belgium (PTB-PVDA) launches its new international website https://international.ptb-pvda.be/
Through this site, you can learn more about our party in four languages: English, French, German and Spanish.
The website has five sections:
- The "News" section informs you about the current events of our party, its involvement in the class struggle and its reactions to political events.
- The "Articles" section contains feature articles, interviews with party leaders (also in the international press) and analytical articles.
- In the "Congresses" section you will find the texts of our recent congresses.
- Finally, there is the section "Who are we", where you can read the presentation brochure of the PTB as well as a publication on the history of the PTB.
- On the "Home page" you can register to receive our newsletter. We will keep you informed regularly of new features that will be published on the site.
The website is managed by the PTB's Department of International Relations.
We wish you a pleasant discovery of the site.